ACS look to increase sales force with experienced Account ManagersMember News
ACS Stainless Steel Fixings are one of the largest and well-established manufacturers of Structural Building Components in Europe. Trusted and respected, ACS is the supplier of choice for the top brickwork and building contractors throughout the UK.
ACS is looking for experienced account managers to join our exclusive team of committed professionals. Ideally, from a construction background, you will be expected to nurture existing blue-chip clients as well as develop your customer portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure customers’ needs and requirements are met
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Identify opportunities for growth and new business
- Manage customer expectations and provide honest, accurate information
- Working to and exceeding ambitious, yet achievable company targets
Skillset / Experience
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a professional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and develop technical product knowledge
- Excellent team member
Due to continual growth, ACS will shortly be relocating to a purpose-built facility with state of the art design and manufacturing capabilities. The new headquarters provides a modern and stylish environment to work, learn and develop. Amenities include breakout areas, canteens and a gymnasium with close by local amenities and transport links within 10 minutes of Leeds City Centre.
If you're passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, are target orientated and want to be part of something special; we want to talk to you!
In return, ACS offers a range of market leading rewards and benefits.
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/843890259/
Alternatively, send your CV to [email protected]